Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Not sure how I should go about starting this post. There's just so much negativity overwhelming me but I don't want to smear it all over other's computer/smartphone's screen. I know the sun is still shining bright and I shouldn't be so depressed yet but I am. Period.

Reading has always been a kind of enjoyment to me. I enjoy reading books because it gives me the chance to live through the many lives of others, seeing things in the world I will never get to see from my current perspective. I learnt a lot of things and I really appreciate all the positive things that reading bring about to my life. But today, I'm feeling more on the dark negative down side.

There's this one particular book I got recently which interest me so much I know I had to finish it in one sitting. I did, and it killed me. So much similar feelings from the book that I can relate with. I can't even stop thinking about it now. It makes me even sadder when I read about the happy parts in that book because I know these are the things that are never going to happen on me. I wish I had someone who could understand these feelings of mine, but I should probably not think about that because wishing for something gives you hope, and hope crush people sometimes.

I tried being positive; looking at the good things in my life, being thankful for them, but that doesn't mean I can just overlook all the bad things/empty spaces here and there, can I? Why do I feel so helpless at the running of my own life?

Guess I will stop here before my negativity spreads to anyone else even through the protection of their gadget's screens.

Here's a sad song for the other unhappy souls out there. Till next time! blaaaaaaaah.


No comments:

Post a Comment